CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last Day

Okay, this is it. I stand on the precipice. In 24 hours, exactly, I'll be on a plane to Houston which will put me onto a plane that goes to Dubai, India. ...India. I'm going to India!!! WHOA!!! It's real. It's here. This is actually going to happen. Oh, I'm nervous and I know I'll get homesick, but it's still going to be an amazing trip. I'm sssssooooooooo excited. I'm all packed except adding a few more CD's to my Ipod. I'm gonna miss everyone, but I love y'all and I'll be back soon. Hold down the fort while I'm gone. I'll try to post in here as much as possible and put pictures up ASAP, hopefully while I'm still there to keep you all updated.

Hey someone-I-live-with, can you put that check from UAB in the bank? And maybe pester the St. Clair Times about the spot they said they were going to do on me? Nick, I'll miss you! Kiel and Kaleb, I'll miss y'all more. Mama, don't worry. Daddy, I'm going to miss you most of all. ...as for the rest of you: na na naa boo boo I get to go to India and you don't :p Eat your hearts out! Bwahahahahaa

0 comments: